Fruit Made EasyIt is said that the ancient origin of bananas is the area of modern-day Malaysia. Throughout the centuries, this crop has successively been cultivated farther and farther West – in America, starting in the late 18th century. Bananas are a favorite beverage ingredient in restaurants, smoothie shops, coffeehouses and more! With Monin Banana Fruit Purée, making banana drinks has never been easier. Featuring all the delicious taste and texture of ripe bananas, Monin Banana Fruit Purée is a great option for adding sweet banana fruit to countless beverages.
Like all Monin Fruit Purées, Monin Banana Fruit Purée is made from the highest quality fruit picked at peak ripeness, concentrated immediately to preserve optimal fruit texture and flavor. Monin Fruit Purées are a convenient, shelf stable alternative to muddled fruit or frozen beverage mixes; sweetened with cane sugar.Color
- Off-white banana pulp color
- Fruity, ripe banana aroma; taste and texture of freshly pureed sweet bananas; highly concentrated
- Highly versatile for smoothies, cocktails, lemonades, iced teas, sodas, ciders and mochas
- Monin Banana Fruit Purée is a great complement to nut or chocolate Monin products like Monin Hazelnut Syrup or Monin Dark Chocolate Sauce
- For visual appeal, garnish with fresh or dried banana slices, whipped cream or a drizzle of Monin Banana Fruit Purée