Another popular whisky-containing beverage featuring similar flavors than the Irish Cream liqueur is the “Irish Coffee”, with coffee, Irish whiskey and cream. Due to the beverage’s popularity, the need arised to have a coffee drink with no alcohol. So in came Monin Irish Cream Syrup, for delicious Irish-inspired beverages with no alcohol.
Monin Irish Cream Syrup is versatile and ideal for flavoring specialty coffee beverages or complementing smoothies, shakes and so much more.Color:
- Dark Brown
- Toffee-like, rich aroma and caramel-nut taste
- Lattes and mochas, cream sodas, smoothies, hot and iced coffee, cocktails
- Complement the nutty qualities of Monin Irish Cream Syrup by combining with Monin Hazelnut Syrup or Monin Macadamia Syrup
- May substitute the similarly flavored liqueur to obtain a non alcoholic cocktail
- Ideal for use with dairy products: milk, cream and half & half.